top of page
Dental Spray

Hypochlorous Acid

Hypochlorous acid may sound quite scary, but it really isn’t. Hypochlorous acid is a mild acid that exists in your (and your pet's) body. It supports the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells which fight infections, both bacterial and viral.

It's an ingredient widely used in human cosmetic products and pet hygiene products due to its gentle antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.

It is safe to use daily on your pet's skin and in their mouth, helping to maintain dental hygiene, prevent infection and reduce plaque buildup. It doesn't simply mask unwanted odours, it eliminates the bacteria that cause them in the first place.

Harsh on bacteria but gentle on the skin, Hypochlorous acid is non-toxic, non-irritating and 100% natural.

Dental Spray

£10.99Price
Only 5 left in stock
    bottom of page